Friday, March 12, 2010

This is The Sound of Settling

Buh ba!

Anyhow. 

Wondering where the hell I have been?

Well, I'll show you!





















































We went to the International District!

























































































































































































And spent the evening shopping on Broadway and Capitol Hill. I bought a cardigan from Urban Outfitters, but what else is new, I guess...but oh my god, we had so much fun that day!

































The Pretty Parlor, a very fine vintage store which is very near and dear to my heart, one that Zooey Deschanel apparently stops at regularly.  There is also a shop kitty named Petunia, and Anna, the woman who owns the store, is really nice. It is a marvelous place, it really is.




















The mountains, through a series of structures and clouds and telephone lines.

































Oh, we took a few pictures at Volunteer Park and the water tower, but you know, by the time we had got there it was already getting pretty dark.


































One very sleepy camel ride.



















The birds... the sun.... the sky... and... The Dry Cleaners























Seattle is the most beautiful city.... Did I mention that?




















 
Voila!

I am back. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment