Saturday, March 13, 2010

Collective Fashion Consciousness? Collective Asinine Absurdities.

I sit at my desk and I wonder why something is so amiss and then I begin to notice that folds and ruffles are protruding from places they really, honestly, should not on people... And then I scroll through 10 pages of lookbook, and it all makes sense.


Here is what should be understood...


Clothing is supposed to fit.


I believe that the clothing of a decade reflects that decade perfectly. You will look closely, and then you'll find that I am correct. 


And it all really isn't the world to me, but when it comes to the stuff we wore when we were all young, I personally want to remember something better. 


Don't you?



1 comment:

  1. In most of my baby pictures I was running around butt naked, so yes. I'm sure when we get older we'll look back and this will also seem retro, and come back in style.
    -indigo
    ps. I really like your new header aussi

    ReplyDelete