Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear Amanda

Because I know THIS is what you will read first out of all emails, comments, and messages I could leave on your house phone.

Yes, I am alive. 
No, I do not know how long. 
Yes, you will probably come help us on Saturday with the Garage Sale. 
No, dear Connie will have no lovely snogging time while you are present. 
Yes, Saturday is going to be a massive disappointment for him (but ahem what does he honestly expect?)
No, I won't be busy on Sunday. 
Yes, I want to go to Pike Place (finally), seeing as Monday is our day off! 

I hope you are amused by this, ehm, poem?

x

2 comments:

  1. <3 I can't wait for your garage sale / the opportunity to bond with your dad and jackson !
    hahahah :D

    PS I like the song on your blizzog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with Katie on "Floating Vibes".

    I am looking forward to meeting Conrad (kind of-ish). I don't know actually.

    Why didn't you call the shop when I wasn't at home, or was it a weekend? Also, you were right when you said you thought this would be the first thing I checked.

    P.S. Are you grounded or just really busy? Also, sorry this is such a long comment.

    ReplyDelete